Monday, November 2, 2009

well

Had the flu and missed school for a week and Halloween and I'm behind on my projects at school and I have an Arky midterm this week as well as another midterm next Tuesday...fml, so busy.

Good news: a month and two weeks left of school and I have my classes for next term picked out, so stoked for them, although I will have to write 3 art related essays I don't care too much because Experimental film sounds really interesting,hopefully will get Leslie Dawn for a class, Art Now is just an hr lecture class where an artist comes in to talk, for Intro to Animal Behaviour AJ is offering me her textbook and Intro to World Religions sounds really sweet and not crazy hard because it's in a humongous classroom.

Once this term is over I can chill at home for two weeks and hang out with the bf and friends :)

Bad news: all of that has to wait until I go through this hellish nightmare of public speaking and figuring out what my studio project is all about and how I'm going to pass Media Arts and Arky.
Aand I'm procrastinating right now when I should be doing my work...Fuuuuck, I'm stupid.



I recently switched to Firefox and I always wondered how Mac users got they're computer to do spell check, now I know the secret. I want a Mac, I could have been working on that media project if I did and would be able to impress the teacher with my skills. I'm a failure to society pretty much.

PS: I'm pretty sure my Suicide Girls book came in the mail last week, I should go and pick it up...and maybe go to school and collage???...Maybe.

No comments: