Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hopefully...

CS' Summer Fun Gel Liner is similar to Rubenesque because I bought it, and it better be, aaaand I got the 10 slot Zipper case for my make-up brushes. I really dislike squishing my make-up brushes with my hair products, I'm too lazy to tape the edges because I'm not swinging my bag around and the trip to my house isn't that long, but there's always a chance something will spill out, like, it's not a big deal, I could wash them, but the bigger brushes take like a day and a half to two days to fully dry and I'd rather just not have anything be spilt on anything else. Woo, run-on sentence much batman?

I also ordered a few things from ELF (I'm pree much in love):
with 7.50 off code
Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Honey Do
Nail Polish - Mod Mauve
Studio Concealer and Brush in Light
Studio Powder Brush
Complexion Perfection
Lip Stain in Heartbreaker
High Definition Powder
21.45 USD

Next batch once my PayPal goes through:
with 8.00 off code
Black Wristlet
Plumping Lip Glaze - Champagne
Studio Concealer Brush
Corrective Concealer
All Over Cover Stick - Honey
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - Luminance
Make-up Remover Cleansing Cloths x3
Mineral Infused Face Primer
27.95 USD

No comments: