Saturday, March 6, 2010

Way Back When

Hey you guys (although, I doubt there's anyone out there reading hahah, but I can imagine),
so I just discovered a tv show that I use to watch when I was little, it's called Dinosaurs, and well, it's about Dinosaurs, but they're domesticated and live like a family and stuff, kind of reminds me of Rosanne except the father is like the mainish character...aaaand I've gone back to listening to GOB. Hahahah, only their Foot in Mouth Disease though, because that's the album that I listened to last and I don't think they're together anymore, and I'm too lazy to get really into them if this album is the only good one hahah idunno I'm weird...

I MISS MY BF.. :(

My tattoo has some scabs leftover still in re-darkened areas, so I'm thinking another week or two until i can safely hop into a hot tub or something hahaha.

Peace Playas \/

No comments: