Sunday, July 19, 2009

UURRRGGHH

So, I went to a wicked house party last night with my friend, and I told Mr. H. and he said that I had to text him the entire night, and I was okay, I'll try. I didn't think he'd expect me to type sentences and give him a play by play of what's going on, especially since I was getting pretty drunk as the night wore on. He said he was pretty mad when at one point I just kept texting back 'Idunno' because at least that made more sense than txting random shit that doesn't make any sense when read due to me having to press buttons 2 or 3 times to get to that specific letter. Geesh, so usually when I go out, I don't bring my phone and text him, or when I'm also hanging out with my friends, I get how that can be annoying, but come on! I was drunk, my fingers don't function as well as when I'm sober, so I just wish he didn't expect so much from me.

P.S.: I touched some dudes beard for half an hour pretty much.

No comments: