Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New Art Project!!!

Well, kind of new, I'm going to try and draw (water colour and ink) as many "ugly mickeys" as i can, there's a blog that is called mickey feio and it has a whole bunch of ugly mickeys that were/are sent in and posted and the blog is all in spanish so if there were funny captions I wouldn't have been able to read them :(. So I was like, "I wanna make ugly mickeys too!" so, now I am, hahahah...so far I have 2, but I'll keep you posted and probs. post every 10 I make.

You can join in if you like Gingey, hey maybe you could add it to your portfolio, just a shit load of ugly mickeys hahahah..awee yeah.

2 comments:

tangerine said...

How fabulous would that be, just in the middle of my portfolio there's 100 ugly mickey's with poorly translated spanish comments under them.

KT said...

prett fab i'd say