Monday, November 26, 2007

yo girl

I think it's fun to dress up like the past, as such, a pants combo I currently own but nonetheless is one of the things which is as cute as frolicking bunnies and as sexy as almost nude girls who are actually covering their bodies.



I'm also a fan of green, besides camouflage which is horrible and you should never wear unless in the army or actually camouflaging, which compliments a wide range of people. This also works with thigh highs, which I will probably buy when I get the chance. A good top would be a light coloured shirt, tank top, whatevski, but I prefer not dark colours for this just cause i'm cuckoo for coco puffs.

Also, one day when I have that wonderful boy iIm gonna have cute sleepovers and wear this cardigan with just a pair of cute undies/short shorts and either wear something that looks like I'm wearing nothing underneath or actually wear nothing underneath.

1 comment:

tangerine said...

I have those shorts with the thigh highs and I can assure you they are a magical combo